1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Advice needed

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Koerbs, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Koerbs

Koerbs Junior Member

I am interested in getting a plow for my 97 Zr2. I have seen This Zr2 and I like the looks of it. It is a fisher 6'9". Any opinions on this plow.

Another question, (please don't laugh) is there a light v-plow that will work on my truck?

I am not a newbie to plowing, My father has had one for as long as I can remember, but I am a newbie to buying a plow.

Thanks. :D

BTW - Here is a pic of my truck.

[​IMG]

2. Koerbs

Koerbs Junior Member

I just called Fisher and they said they don't make the 7142 mount for the zr2's anymore. Anyone know where I can find one?

3. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

I just checked Western's site and they say that the mount for the S-10 is not intended for the ZR2...?

:confused:

4. LawnCrafters

LawnCrafters Junior Member

Funny...I just posted a thread about the plow I just had installed on my ZR2. It's called ZR2 S-10 with Snoway plow. It should still be a the top of the page.

5. Koerbs

Koerbs Junior Member

I can buy all the parts seperatly for the mount, but not the kit. What should I do?

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i think sno-way is the best plow to put on a truck that size. you should also look into meyer and diamound snowplows:)

7. hbrady

hbrady Senior Member