1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

advice - 2012 dodge 2500 - 3-4" lift & plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Joejohn, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Joejohn

Joejohn Junior Member

Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading trucks, moving into a dodge 2500, dealer just got it in on trade, its a 2012 mega cab, 4wd. I'm going to add either a 3/2 ready lift or a 3.5" Top Gun Customz, along with 35's, and then putting a western V plow on it.

Does anyone have experience with a similar setup? I'm not doing massive commercial accounts, just the small parking lot at my store, and 2 small parking lots for the neighbours.

From what I can tell, and what I have read, it should all work. If I had to, I would go to a straight blade plow instead of the v plow due to the lift/tires increase in height.

Just wondering who has what for levelling/lift kits and what size tires running a western v plow or straight blade plow and how they like it or any issues that have been raised.

Thanks in advance!