1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

advertising

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BWhite, Aug 24, 2003.

1. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

When do you start advertising for the season?. I would like to pick up some more accounts closer to my home base and let some others go . I was thinking about starting shortly after Labor day instead of somtime between Oct1 and Nov 1

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Simply put.............The sooner the better. Its never to early to start advertising for new accounts. The early bird catches the worm :)

Jay

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

I don't advertise much,as it usually brings in too many price shoppers,.If your going to advertise for snow,get them out there soon.

4. Little Jay

Little Jay Senior Member

Competition is getting so tough with all the guys who have a truck and'll plow a lot for virtually free. Sure they're gone next year 'cause the novelty wore off but it's still a pain.
    Comercial ads should be out end of august, residential mid september.

5. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

every truck around here seems to have a plow frame on it . It will be interesting