1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Advertisement --- Tee Shirts?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by mike33087, Dec 11, 2005.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

Anyone one know of a good company to have some tee shirts and sweat shirts made up. I'd like maybe a website or a catalog so i can shop around.. thanks guys

2. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

t-shirts

I use embroidery unlimited in Marloboro..Susan..She does all my work.

3. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

?

do u happen to have a phone number or a website

4. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

t shirts

embroidery-unlimited.com

5. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

You can also try Todd's sporting goods in Beverly, They do all of what you are looking for. And tell them Rich sent you!

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I just get all my apparel done at a local graphics shop. He does all my trucks, signs, trailers, an shirts. Very good work and not alot of payup !

7. SteveR

SteveR Senior Member

Green Mountian Monogram Wellsriver VT 802-757-2553

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I forgot to post.....Pro Graphics (815)232-8600 Ask for Scott

9. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.barefoot-apparel.com/

Click on the online catalog link top right side to see the products. He has the latest equipment and carries just about any type of thing you would want. My landscaping tee's are looking almost like new and they are 5 years old. Still so bright you need to wear sunglasses while looking at them.:cool:

His pricing is VERY good and ships all over. He normally does big corporate/sports accounts but small runs are no prob either.