1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Warning lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Cond Enterprise, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

Anybody used AWL ? Is there product just Chinese junk or decent quality?
    Always been a Whelen guy, but new truck needs lights and the budget is tight...:rolleyes:
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Strobesnmore.com has some good stuff.
  3. Too Stroked

Too Stroked Senior Member

How about Star Warning Systems? They're right down the road (Avon, NY) from us. I've had very good luck with their stuff.
  4. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

I have called some distributors and they are kinda pricey...I have been collecting some stuff to light the truck, scored a pair of vertex in amber for the rear tails, also a Whelen 9M Edge NOS.
  5. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

I'm looking for an older version of a whelen slim miser all amber..if anyone has a working one laying around that they might want to part with please let me know.. I have a 2002 led model and want another one to match the otherside...:D
  6. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Not posting from my experience with them but a buddy of mine upfits trucks and has used AWL and says they are great. There are also people that love them on elightbars.org (a forum dedicated to lighting). They have some great reviews.