1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Snow and Ice Solutions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by GL&M, Nov 15, 2008.

1. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Received a call from this company today asking if I was interested in doing work for them. Does anybody know anything about them? I didn't return the call yet. Are they another US Maintenance when it comes to payment?

2. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Nobody????????? They are based out of Southampton, NJ I believe.

3. AA+ Landscaping

AA+ Landscaping Senior Member

my freind got a call said lot was priced to low to make money we all need not to work for companys like this!!!

4. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

That's sort of what I thought I would be dealing with. I may return the call tomorrow just to see what they offer for a 3 acre lot. I'll post the results when I find out more info.

5. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Please do, I'm interested in the results.

6. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Not much to report. Made the call to the company and was told that they had found someone to do the job. Initially they had trouble finding someone to do it. (Does this indicate cheap??) I asked what they were paying for the job and what the specs were, but she couldn't tell me anything in particular. She said her job was to find interested companies, but some else handled the specs and payment details of the contracts. I wasn't too concerned about the job when I found out where and what it was. It was a local food market about 15 miles from me. Too far for me to go based on my current workload and time constraints.