1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Adjusting Intensifier lights on Fisher SD plow MM2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jstevens66, Feb 11, 2014.

1. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

Does anybody know how to adjust these lights? I took the back panel off expecting to find the adjustment screw but it wasn't there, lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx

2. Loosen the two mounting nuts that bolt it to the headgear. The bolts are carriage bolts in little swivels that allow you to adjust the beam.

3. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

Your talking about the bolts that actually bolt the lights to the frame, not behind the panel, where you would actually change the lights

4. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Yes the bolts that hold them on. I just put some on . The directions said to point them at a garade door from 25 feet with the plow down, Line the beams up about 48 inches, I think the directions are on the fisher web site. I just guessed and pointed them at the garage door at night and they were ok.

5. Correct....

6. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

Thanks guys, adjusted them up, can see great at night now, thank you