1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Adjusting headlights

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by DaySpring Services, Oct 29, 2005.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I have a blizzard 760, the driver side headlight is pointing too far to the right. How do I adjust them? Do you have to pop the top cover off? How do you get that off? I didnt see anything in the manual.
  2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Remove the rubber cap from the upper light tower bar end. Loosen nut with, adjust and retighten. Replace cap. Keep wrench with you, as you will have to this quite often.
  3. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

yes I can agree they do need to reset for the next season
  4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Ridehard, This years and most of last years plows take an 11/16 wrench. The older Meyer style trucklight lights use a 3/4 wrench.

Stop by sears or an auto parts store and invest in a Rachet wrench in the proper size and add it to your truck tool box or truck door.

5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the info guys. Ill have to pick up a set of ratchet wrenches its about the only tool I dont have in my box. I've needed an excuse to get some.