1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Adjustin ultramount legs

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by ultimate plow, Oct 22, 2009.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

So I put a leveling kit on my truck and its way higher obviously now, to just drive up to it and hookup. The plowside is way lower to just "drive in". Right now Im just using wood blocks under the plow feet when its unhooked. Is there a way to adjust it to mount on taller trucks easier? Thanks

Justin

2. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

I assume you have the feet on the top notch

3. fourspeedfish

fourspeedfish Member

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

If you have to move the roll pin on the feet than you more than likely have to reconfigure the plow also.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Only adjusting the stand feet won't fix the severe angle that the A-frame will now have from the new increased height of the truck once it's mounted. You'll need to address that also, and make that a priority first since it's far more critical than the correct stand feet height.