1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Adjust "Lower" speed

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by canoebuildah, Dec 3, 2007.

1. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

My installer is probably out plowing right now since I got his voice mail. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to adjust the speed of the "Lower"? My new 810 drops like a rock compared to my old 9' straight Fisher.

2. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

Check Your Directions , It Will Show You A Lock Nut On Rear Of Your Pump.
  3. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Remove your black cover and look on the inside it should tell you where it is located. If not it is a black ring with groves on the outside of it about 11/2" diameter located more on the passenger side and you can turn it clockwise with your fingers. Make small adjustments with the plow down.
  4. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

As rjfetz1 said, its on the passenger side of the middle. A black grooved wheel with a brass cap-nut holding it in place. Clockwise will increase the drop speed. Try it in 1/4 turn increments...
  5. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

Thanks for your help. It was too dark last night by the tiime I got back to my computer and read the above. I was able to adjust it this morning before cleaning up the last of the storm. We would up with 15" but it was light powder and easy to deal with.

I love the 810 -- it is definitely saving me time compared to my old 9' straight Fisher.