1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Additional lighting

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by john r, Dec 17, 2001.

1. john r

john r Senior Member
    from NJ

I need some high output driving lights so i can really see where I'm goin down country roads. I thought of using KC Highlights. Does anyone know where I can purchase these online or over phone?

2. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

3. TRITONSNOWREM

TRITONSNOWREM Member

KC lamps will probably draw to much amperage.Maybe you should upgrade your plow lights.

4. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

i saw a jeep the other day with kc daylighters mounted right next to his plow lights. bet it really runs the batts. down with all the lights on.

5. john r

john r Senior Member
    from NJ

Hey I found the KC site and they offer the HID technolgy lighting. Only 35 watts and 4x the output. For a mear $1400.00 I get the complete kit 2 lights, ballast, harness, relay, switch. I'm still looking for the Sylvania dealer for pricing. I'll let you know what I find.