1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Adding Intensifire/Nighthawk Lights

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kemmer, Dec 13, 2006.

1. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Hey, got a question for you guys, ive seen some people adding these lights to there blizzard plows and other brands. im guessing you guys cut apart the wiring harness and spliced it together? I have a western without a isolation module(pissed they didnt use it for some reason!!!!!:angry:) but anyways is it possible to put the right wires together to make it work? or does it need more power for some reason bc of the better lights? The plow has the mounting holes on it already because of course i get something right before something new comes out.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  2. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

There are wiring adapters to make these lights work with all Fisher/Western lights except the old round style. You can order them from your local dealer.

Brian

3. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

i was told by my dealer that since i dont have isolation module it would not work and i would basicly have to rewire my whole truck side and add the module and install the lights $$$$

4. payton

payton Senior Member

why not just go get some decent quality lights. and wire them str8 from the battery?

payton