1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Added to my Ford Family

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NEUSWEDE, Jan 26, 2010.

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

New rig just picked up today looking at the XLS to put in front of it. 2010 Reg cab XLT with 6.4

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

pic of my Ford family

3. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Thats pretty sweet i want that same truck but in white. Have fun with it.
  4. xll_VIPER_llx

xll_VIPER_llx Senior Member

Now thats a family! Whens the baby due! hehehehehe Nice fleet for sure!:cool:
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nice red Boss V plow would look better on it!
  6. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

Very nice truck. A SS extreme V would look even better :salute:

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

The 04 F-350 (dark blue) has a 9.5 ss XV so with the XLS on the 2010 I could trade back and forth.
  8. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

Nice fleet of truck oh and a nice 9' 2" boss v xt would look sweet on that truck
  9. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

The Man said an XLS..:gunsfiring:..I think it would be against Maine law to put a Boss on that Truck...:salute:
  10. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Nice looking truck!! and fleet!!!!
    Did Casco Bay give you the best deal or are you just loyal to them.
    They seem to be moving alot of Super Duties lately.

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Gave me the best deal, it does help that my friends father works up there as a manager so I got a smoking deal considering this wasn't even on their lot.

I had bought all my trucks at rowe in the past but after my dealings buying my F550 I would never buy there again but their commerical service is the best.
  12. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

13. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

ya ford ftw

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

yup wanted lariet but was told they don't make a lariet in a F-350 regular cab
  15. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Wow really?
    A guy I used to plow for has a 09 F-350 reg cab and 6.4 and I thought that was a Lariet? I never looked in it but its a 2 tone paint job. Looks like a Eddie Baurer edition. Im almost positive its got leather.Well im going to have to take a peek at his.

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I thought it was possible but said no because I was willing to order the truck, but I figured I was going to do enough to this truck that the XLT would would work
  17. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Nice truck! Cant wait to see the blade on it.

As far as I can recall, regular cabs come in either XL or XLT. I believe 97-01 F150's could get Lariat trim, and are rare to find, and I believe some in the mid-late 80's also. Two-tone Super Duty reg. cabs are around also, and are most likely XLT trucks.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  18. Ryan's Snow Rem

Ryan's Snow Rem Member
    from Montana

Sweet ride!!! enjoy it!-gotta love the Fords!!
  19. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice family you got there.
  20. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

Great looking truck, good luck with ut. BTW I heard the xls blades are only going for $5,000 up there, so act now!