1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Added New Photos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Plow Chaser, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys,

Check out some of the new photos I added to my album. I was back home in Upstate NY for the holidays and took about 300 snowplow photos. Some say it's an obsession, to me, it's a hobby!

Ryan

http://public.fotki.com/RyanPedone/

PS, I also visited Viking-Cives Snowplows while I was home and got to see how the real things are made. Pretty neat trip. I brought up some of my models and the new pieces I've been working on. They were impressed, but very critical also!

2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Great pictures Ryan....

Good to see you got some from Rome in there...although we still have no snow... :angry: :realmad:

And the picture of that Old Walters was from the old GE plant on broad street correct?? I still do some work for the owners of that truck.. man that thing has had some problems... had to replace the front rims twice because the lug nut holes wore through... That and it is not the best truck for clearing that big lot, the wind rows get to high and can't push them back any more.

Lou

3. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Senior Member

great Pics, keep posting them. I sent you a PM

4. Plow Chaser

Hey Lou!

Yeah that Walter is the one behind the old GE plant on Broad Street. I've never seen a Walter with such small plows on it, but it's still a Walter Snow Fighter! It was there last year when I came home and I wasn't able to get good pictures of it. Yeah, definitely not the best plow for that parking lot. I wish it snowed more while I was home, but it made for a great time getting DPW's to pull their trucks out because no one was busy!

Ryan

5. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

I think someone needs to move back to NY and drive a plow truck real bad. :nod: The pics are great though

6. Plow Chaser

HA!! There are many other people that would agree with you, along with myself, but California is the place for me. Below zero weather is no longer in my dictionary! I like the sun and sand a whole lot more the older I get!