1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Adapt Moose plow to Tracker?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by seekay, Aug 10, 2010.

1. seekay

seekay Member
    from Maine

I'd like to put a lighter, smaller plow on my 4X4 2003 Tracker as a backup option to my tractor-blower combination.

Anybody know how serious (expensive) a fabrication job it might be to rig a 6 ft Moose plow to the Tracker?

I am also looking around for a used Snowbear. Ruling out Snowsport for now unless I can find one with the angle option.
  2. wsmm

wsmm Member

Try Posting on Craigslist Wanted Section

Try posting on Craigslist. I found a guy locally through Craigslist that did fabrication work at his home. Checked out some of his work, it was exceptional. I had a Meyers mount off of a 1979 Dodge Rancharger, he fabbed it to my 1990 Chevy half ton pickup. He made a lot of mount parts from steel he had, unit is a bolt on affair and can be taken off and refabbed to another vehicle later if I want. He only made one small modification to the carriage that held the plow. Cost was $150.00 plus $6.73 for some bolts he had to buy.
  3. ranger88den

ranger88den Senior Member

4. ranger88den

ranger88den Senior Member

The 1st pic is the 91 with the snowbear, the 2nd is the 95 with the back drag.