1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Actions shots from today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jglandscaping, Jan 15, 2006.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Here are some pics of my truck pushing some snow.

action shots 001.jpg

2. jglandscaping

The lights are not synced, just happen to be on the same side when I took it.
    Im going to put some pics up of the 1/2 tomorrow with the new backrack.
    James

action shots 002.jpg

3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Gosh, Thats what snow looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Im jelous:cry: Looks good.

William

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You know when you did a lot of work when you left with a black truck and came home with grey truck.:salute:

6. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

How did you get the turn signals to light up? Did you wire something in the wires or do you have led's in the turn signals?

Can you give me some info, where did you buy it, etc? Thanks

7. jglandscaping

Grandview, the truck is originally a dark grey, in different sunlight, it looks green, in another it looks black...we just call it the black truck cause it looks so dark. They salted the roads a lot today because of everything freezing last night, so much white and grey:dizzy: ...but it was a good daypayup payup .

Alarsh, The truck has hidden strobelights (6 head, 2 headlight, 2 turn signals in the front and 2 in back turn signals). I have a sho-me led light bar w/ rear take down lights. I also have a whelen dual talen which was in the front but put in the back because my light bar doesn't have any rear leds and want lots of warning power.
    Thanks guys
    James

8. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Where did you get the hidden strobe lights and how much was it? Are they yellow only or do they flash different colors?

Can you get a pic of them working in the front?

Thanks

9. jglandscaping

Ill try to get some pics tomorrow. I got them from a local shop, do a search on here for info. I think I paid $300 for them, 4 amber bulbs and 2 clear, 4 15' cables and 2 20' cables, 60 watt power supply (thinking of selling for $80(whelen)). Check out my switched in my other equipment post.
    James

10. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

what is that white stuff?:eek:

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

looking good i like the lights

12. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

where in Nh are you. We got a dusting with a ton of ice. all we had to do was salt twice.

13. jglandscaping

Amherst, got 4 or 5, drifted like crazy, up over the hood on my dads car at the house. It also compacted and made it a real pita. When I came back to school today (UNH) I saw that you guys got nothing here at the coast.
    James

14. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Hey james Hows it going.. Truck looks good.. how did the Xblade scrape with the Ice under the snow last weekend?
    -A.J.

15. jglandscaping

It scraped really well. How have you been AJ? All is well here. Just started the second semester, should be fun....HAHA NOT!
    James

16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Why do you wanna sell them? Ill take them off your hands.

17. jglandscaping

I just want to sell the power supply.
    James

18. Jto89

Jto89 Member

jglandscaping where are you in new hampshire. i was in Errol this past weekend visiting friends and while i was up there they got 4" or 5". i still got to plow so that as the good thing.

19. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

James whats up... all good Here to- Except for the Fact This Winter kinda blows.. 50 Degrees here today with Rain and Nooo Snow in sight..Almost makes me want to Try College:jester: ......... HAAAAAHAAA NOT!!!

20. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Dude I love your truck! I'd love to have something just like that execpt with the diesel/allison combo.