1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ACTION pics and movies

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Freddy130, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

We got about six inches of powder in Fredericton followed by 15 minutes of rain then it became daylight above freezing making for heavy snow! Got a few pictures and videos at a motel we plow.

Videos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more below

2. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking enjoy!

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

you need to provide the video URL for them to work. Right now, they are just screen shots and you can't view the actual clip.

4. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I thought I was the only one out there with a Diamond plow i guess the made 2 of em. Yours still looks new with the sticker on it.

5. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

6. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

I got two of them one is a 1989 model and one is a 2001...Both very reliable plows. They were repainted at the start of the season however it's starting to come off from rocks and what not...Keep em coming!

RC

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

One more here and Two more out there!

I have one 7.5' Diamond here and two more that I sold this past fall, in fact one has a set of plow wings on it as well! lol
    [​IMG]

8. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

This is the 3rd problem free season for my Diamond but there are several spots where the powder coat is flaking off so this summer I will tear it apart have the blade and frame sand blasted and then epoxy powder coated and then swap it over to a new truck since the one its own now is 3 years old and will be traded in soon. I am also planning on modifying it to add a set of wester pro wings to it. I took them of my western pro plus and they line up almost perfect to the curve and height of the moldboard, just need to weld a bracket on the back behind the trip spring, and have them powder coated yellow as well.

9. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Any plow wings are well worth the money in places they have cut my time in half. Nice looking plows ya got for sale!

RC