1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ACT FAST Dodge diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Only for sale cause I found another great deal on a newer one. 120K miles new injector/ lift pump. Newer Auto trans. Absolutely NO rust not even any starting on bottoms of the doors or other common dodge spots. Had a 8' boss superduty straight blade installed mid season last year. Never plowed before that. Have a 8.2 Boss Vplow that could go with it for extra $. That is also 10 months old and in mint shape. $14K. Sorry, never any lower so don't bother. This was never a "Work truck"
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...00dodge006.jpg
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...00dodge007.jpg

2. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  3. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

in your other post you wanted $12k with 100 now $14k 120 what made price go up

4. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

new trans and had a plow on it, and it was never a work truck????

5. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

it said that it had the new trans in other post and the plow for sale at extra $

6. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

All wrong but I did make this a little confusing. It was 12K at that time. Now that I have a new 8' boss plow on it I wanted 14K. The plow will show how much I didn't use it. It was never used for anything related to towing/work. It was a daily driver. The trans started to shift funny 1st to 2nd and under warranty I had it rebuilt for heavy duty use. Thanks for the interest but I missed out on the truck I was interested in. Someone just wanted to get out of their payments on a newer Dodge diesel and I had to come up with 20K over night so I figured I'd try posting this for cheap. NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE.

7. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

Ok thanks any way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.