1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Acres Group

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowking35, Nov 29, 2001.

1. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Is anyone from the Chicago area familiar with Acres Group?
    I got a call today and was told they have 300 units plowing in the Chicago area, and he thought they were the largest in that area.
    Just curious.
    Dino

2. snow patrol

snow patrol Senior Member

Acres is a large landscaping company and would imagine they have a fairly large amount of snow contol accounts as well. However, there are a few big dogs in this area. Snow Systems Inc. and RMC, are a couple of the larger operations I know of. With any luck someone will be saying the same about me and my company some day.

3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Snow Systems is probably the largest out there, RMC and Tovars would be behind that by about half, and Fredricks abit smaller than that. Acres is about Tovars size, from what I've been told.

4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Has anyone worked with them, and or subbed for them. I was curious how timely they are paying bills. I am working on a edge order and want to hedge any losses before hand.
    Dino