1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by parrothead, Dec 20, 2004.

1. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

does anyone use the storm warning service? anybody had luck with it, whats it cost
  2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

A pretty good one for our area is Johndee.com
    He's pretty accurate most of the time.
  3. golfmanres

golfmanres Senior Member

go to the source!

Go to the source, www.nws.noaa.gov type in your zip code on upper left side and then click ok, then that is the weather and forcast for your area, go to the bottom right corner of page and click on forcast discussion this is sometimes hard to read but this is the discussion board the forcasters post normall really accurate. This is most of the time the same information the weather people on tv use.
  4. hesko1

hesko1 Member

Thanxs for the info I justput it in my tool bar. Another site is Intellacast.com
  5. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

ok,but can anybody answer the question about the STORM WARNING SERVICE, what does it cost and is it accurate and reliable? i already use dtn, john dee, accuweather, noaa, and weatherunderground.