1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Accuweather (Joe Bastardi)

Discussion in 'Weather' started by JPMAKO, Feb 22, 2011.

1. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

As of Yesterday 2-21-11 Joe Bastardi has left Accuweather.:realmad:

Henry Margusity will be taking over some of his responsibilities and making the Videos for Long Range Forecasting.

Basically I won't pay much attention to Accuweather anymore. Joe was a very well accomplished/ respected Meteorologist and will be missed.

Jason

2. stargazer

stargazer Member

Bad news indeed, really liked him and he's done some fantastic winter predictions in the previous July or so.

That said, Henry Margusity is really very very good. I subscribe to Accuweather Premium and listen to free sites and National Weather Service.

Henry has been by far the most accurate for my area. While others flip flopped back and forth, he usually stuck to his guns and was correct.

But when things do actually change he lets you know.

So, I'll still subscribe. I like Henry!

In fact, I'm listening to accuweather with my right hand computer and doing this with my left hand computer.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  3. stargazer

stargazer Member

Ha!, Just went in another room and found my wife running two computers at once. I generally run two, but have three on my desk.

4. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

oops a double THREAD about JB

5. stargazer

stargazer Member