1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Accounts wanted in Lancaster Pa area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by cwags73, Oct 13, 2007.

1. cwags73

cwags73 Junior Member

Looking to add accounts in Lancaster or eastern York county. Located in Mountville,Pa. E-mail to cwags73@comcast.net if interested. Thanks Curt's Property Services.
  2. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

Is this for real???? HA

do you mean you want to sub for somebody? or do you expect people to just start e-mailing you their plow routes?
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  3. cwags73

cwags73 Junior Member

I got 3 emails from commercial accounts in my area already. Yes I can sub but only if it pays enough. I'm not some lowballer willing to work for peanuts. There is not enough snow around here to warrant expensive advertising. Feel free to go ahead and knock how I reach customers. As long my customers are happy and are willing to pay for quality dependable service I'll take them wherever I find them. There are more than people with a pickup and a plow on this site you know. I may have just started doing large apartment complexes but, I've been plowing for 15 years and am smart enough to leave no stone unturned when looking for new clients. I've gotten better response from posts like this than a regular ad campaign for our landscaping work so I tried it here. Results have been immediate and positive and it is only Saturday!
  4. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

15 years??? NEVER heard of you, and what Large apt complex in our area...
  5. cwags73

cwags73 Junior Member