1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Accounts needed

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by mikeyplow, Sep 23, 2012.

1. mikeyplow

mikeyplow Junior Member

If anyone out in north jersey(caldwell area) has any small to medium snowplow accounts they would like to hand out please contact me though this thread or my direct email. mgigliojr@gmail.com

thank you,
    mike

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What does that mean? :help:

3. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

I believe you were the one being disrespectful to all of the hard working member's of this site. I spend alot of time each year getting not only old accounts but new accounts lined up for the upcoming season. This not only keeps my guys with food on there tables but also keeps my business growing each year. There is countless amount of hours and money put into advertising, attorneys, taxes, fees and so on. And for you to come on here and ask for a "hand out" likes its a game is disrespectful in it self. I suggest spending a couple hours reading thru this site on how to run a properly insured and successful snow removal business and then get your self a nice suit and tie and do like the majority of us do. Go from business to business and talk with store managers to find yourself some new accounts.

Good luck to you! :salute:

4. mikeyplow

mikeyplow Junior Member

i am extremely sorry you took it that way. I have been in this business along time as im sure you have been as well. it keeps food on my table as well. i wasnt looking for just a handout out for the hell of it. It was meant if someone had more than they could handle and was looking to throw some business somones way because they had to turn it down. Again sorry you took it wrong or my fault the way i worded it. Ive been working hard plowing since before i could drive i would never disrespect another plower i have nothing but respect for the working man, especially snowplowers. Not trying to fight with you or anyone else. sorry for the misunderstanding,

5. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Mikey, that's not the way this site works. Keep an eye out in the employment and networking forums, and maybe put a post in there saying you're available to sub.