1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by richsoucie, Feb 24, 2006.

1. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

woke up to this today

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg
  2. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

heres some more

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg
  3. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

and the last of them

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg
  4. Kosty

Kosty Member

opps that had to leave a mark
  5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Honest officer, that house jumped out right in front of me!xysport
  6. fans

fans Junior Member

Let's see

relatively straight stretch of road, left that at what looks to be a 45 degree angle and couldn't stop. I predict it was someone in the Bush Administration that caused the accident, couldn't have been the drivers fault. Yes I am being a smart a**.
  7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i really want to hear the details with this one
  8. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

well atleast the driver didnt hit the truck prsport
  9. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

said he was going 40 and slid off the road it was icy but the angle he left the road is a little funny the whole yard is an ice skating rink. he hit that concreate which kept him out of the house and then the porch. i woke up pretty damn fast. all he got was a cut on the head and elbow. he cracked that concrete and then the damage to the porch. his car is totaled broke the axle split the tranny and then some body damage.
  10. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

oh and did you see the tire tracks in the yard almost looks like 2 vehicles came in
  11. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Amazing what less than a foot high peice of concrete can stop. I am really glad no one was hurt bad and that your house was not damaged extensively. Great idea taking the pictures to document and make sure the insurance makes it right. They will have to compensate for the tree and what ever other shrubs were damaged and make sure there is no hidden or structual damage to your house you may have to hire a professional to examine it.
  12. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

I noticed that also....
  13. millratf250

millratf250 Member

14. motoxdk24

motoxdk24 Member

sure does look like two vehicles, looks kinda suspicious..... what was the drivers story?
  15. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

You know if you look at the pictures... I do not see how in the world those tracks are like that...even if he was sliding sideways or at an angle the tracks are just too far apart for it to be one vehicle... but then again there are no other tracks from a vehicle leaving the scene...I'm confused...:dizzy: :help:

Photo 8 definitely looks like two cars...Photo 9 also looks like two cars... look how far away the skid marks are...
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  16. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

just looked at that again and i see that too ????????????:confused: ????????????
  17. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks like someone else slid into that tree in Pic 8 and then he went sliding by that!:dizzy:
  18. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

what a way to wake up, hope they have good insurance, BTW is that Route 2
  19. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

The tracks are strange to say the least. I cant explain it.

Weather it be from pictures or accidents I see with my own eyes, I always wonder how drivers manage to do these things. Its terrible for me to admit but I cant help but laugh when I see people in the ditches off the sides of the road. Maybe it will teach them not to drive too fast for conditions. Dont get me wrong I dont want anyone hurt or property damaged and I dont want to see it happen but you have to wonder what these people are thinking.
  20. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

yes it is. drivers story is he slid off the road and hit the house. the thing with the tire tracks is the two that go threw the tree merge into one which would be the passenger side and the two that go around it merge into one that would be the driver side.