1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Feb 16, 2014.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Out salting midday and some a**hole cop tried to make a right turn at 40mph and then lied to officer responding

Brand new MVP on truck too. I need a sub ASAP, please contact me

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Ahh man that sucks! Your commercial auto insurance will pay for loss of use and loss of income. They will also pay for costs incurred for you to find a sub and pay the sub.
  3. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

unbelievable how people drive in the snow even emergency responders I know they got to get there but still slow down when you make the turns .
  4. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Time to put dash cams in the trucks
  5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Is the plow messed up?
  7. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

is it me…. Or is ur spreader running in that las pic??
  8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Ya plow is bad, wing is tweaked bad.

Salter isnt running, he hit me so hard it shook all loose salt off and melted the snow lol

He pushed me a few feet with 1/2 load of. Salt.

Passenger side body lines are ****** up.
  9. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Did you take pictures of his tire tracks leading up to your truck? Sucks, hope it all gets worked out quickly for you, looks like a nice truck (setup)
  10. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Sorry to hear about the misfortune, glad everyone is ok. Pretty apparent by the pics the way the truck was pushed of what happened. Good luck with the rest of the ordeal!
  11. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Damn dude that sucks. Good luck getting back up and running quick
  12. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Sucks so much, I hope it gets figured out with as little stress as possible. Any story on what happens to the truck?
  13. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

totally sucks, hope you get taken care of by insurance!
  14. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Saw that on FB Jared, that sucks dude. But at least you are okay.
  15. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Dude, that sucks!
  16. anz27

anz27 Member

Based on the previous posters about insurance, that other guys insurance should be paying for the damage. not yours.
  17. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

Who pays is based on the accident report.
    Best of luck to EGLC.
  18. anz27

anz27 Member

I agree, i should have been clearer on my previous post. Assuming that the other guy was at fault, it should be covered by him. Would the other guys insurance pay for lost wages/productivity?
  19. AG09

AG09 Senior Member

Damn that sucks Jared. Hopefully you can get back up and running quick. Did you try contacting Hertz or United Rentals to rent a plow truck?

As far as insurance goes he can put it through his insurance now and then they can go after the other drivers insurance if he is at fault. That is usually the faster route. I had some one back into my truck last year and I went through my insurance company and then they went after the other guys insurance.
  20. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

good luck man, hope it works out for you