1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Acc roof mount light on 04 Chevy 3500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by xc23, Aug 29, 2012.

1. xc23

xc23 Member

Just bought a 04 3500 chevy dump W 8.6 fisher V blade. Noticed the button next to the pass airbag key switch for activating the beacon light. Wondering where the wire harness is for the the beacon light is so I can splice in my light and use the button to activate it . Any help would be great. Thanks

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

I almost positive that its behind or 3rd brake light or the cover where the 3rd brake light should be. Maby take either of those off and see if you can find it or take the headliner down.

3. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

There is like 4' of wire coiled above the drivers seat above the headliner. Should be brown if i remember correctly..

4. xc23

xc23 Member

Thanks I ll check thoes spots and see what i find i ll let you know what i come up with.

5. joshg

joshg Senior Member
    from VT

6. xc23

xc23 Member

Thanks I found the harness under the headliner driver side.All hooked up and ready to go. thanks joshg great info on the truck.I saved the file for future use. Thanks for all the help.