1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Acari Roof Top Mount & Buyers Mini LED Light Bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IceJockey, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceJockey

IceJockey Junior Member

I'm selling an Acari Roof Top Mount & Buyers Mini LED Light Bar. The mount fits 1999-2012 Ford Superduty. I had to get the Acari after replacing the backglass on my truck from another light bar flying off on the highway. The Mini Light Bar is very low profile standing just over 2" tall. I've listed info about both items below from the manufacturers websites. I am willing to sell them separately or together. I'm willing to ship if the buyer pays for the shipping.

$400-both together

$250-just the mini light bar

$175-just the mount

Info for those who don't know about the Acari...

Acari has designed a rooftop mounting system that will leave no holes cut into your fleet vehicle. Gives you the flexibility to mount multiple pieces of equipment with no damaged to the vehicle. Simple bolt on assembly is all that is required.

Features:
    Sleek, aerodynamic, anodized aluminum housing designed for improved fuel economy
    Attaches with ACARI clamping system through existing third brakelight mounting hole. No drilling required.
    Eliminates extra cab holes for mounting and wiring.
    FAST easy installation, no dropping the headliner to fasten rooftop devices.
    Eliminates lease penalties for cab roof holes and paint damage.
    Low profile design will not hinder access to garages, etc.
    Fully encapsulated to provide moisture and vibration protection.
    Anodized Aluminum finish.

Info on the Mini LED Light Bar...

This Buyers compact lightbar features 30 high-power, super-bright amber LEDs. It displays up to 25 programmable flash patterns and conforms to SAE-W-07 standards. Change the flash pattern with a simple swipe of the included flash pattern card. Tough polymer housing with clear outer lens. 30 Amber 1 Watt high-power LEDs (10 heads) Powered by DC power plug adapter with integral on/off switch and 9 1/2ft. cord 10-30 VDC, 3.5 max Amps 16 5/8in. L x 11in. W x 2 5/8in.

2. Diesel59

Diesel59 Junior Member

I'm interested in using a similar setup on my 2001 f250.

But a new acari mount is $214 from strobes n more

Axixtech FE3 Led light bar is $225 (looks exactly like buyers)

So for $439.00 i can get a brand new setup.

Just like anybody else i want the most for my money

3. IceJockey

IceJockey Junior Member

Well that is a great price on the Acari Mount as I paid $250 + shipping for mine.

I'd let these go together for $325 as both of these are in new condition and were only on my truck for a month before it was totaled.

4. IceJockey

IceJockey Junior Member

Sorry, forgot to post that these have been SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.