1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Acacia??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DeSnowman, Oct 27, 2014.

1. DeSnowman

DeSnowman Member

Has anyone ever done any work for a company by the name of ACACIA? a management company who has contacted me to put some bids on properties in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I am only interested in placing a couple bids in Delaware. I would like to see if anyone has had any dealings with them. If any one is interested in there information contact me. I am more then happy to share Information.:salute::salute:

2. TheYardBarber

TheYardBarber Member

I don't know who they are but I did lawn work for a company called. "North American maintenance " and let me tell you that was a horrible deal. I wI'll never work for anyone who isn't directly paying me or anyone who isn't close by where I can give them a visit. I was contacted by another company similar with foreclosures.. I told them to kick rocks

3. gasjr4wd

gasjr4wd Senior Member

I think you and I have been contacting each other via other ways... me subbing for you. I also got contacted by ACACIA. I bet we did the same bids. They don't answer questions. I still haven't heard back from them. Their info is wrong. Like how they want you to plow the new DMV but show the DART station? Send you the same pics of locations with different job numbers? Want you to shovel a non-used sidewalk 2 cars wide that goes no place.. and is mostly gravel and grass?
    I think they changed their name. They may be a place that didn't pay people. I asked several times what their name was before... no reply.

4. Omega

Omega Member

They asked us last Friday... I looked into it Monday :cool::cool:and politely said no thanks:waving: