1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

@ AbsoluteH&L

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Kiso, May 14, 2008.

1. Kiso

Kiso Junior Member

Hey I've noticed that you've spent a lot of time and energy into your posts. I live in the Syracuse area and drive to Dansville to pick up my son every other weekend.

I'd really like to sit down with you do learn some things. Hey, I'll even buy!!!

(you have no contact information so I'm forced to take it to the Forums)

I'm a 27 year old newly disabled (MS) and the money the government give isn't enough to live on. I want to establish a real, legit business of Snow Removal and Lawn Care. I have startup investments as well as a Business Plan started. But If your interested in something like this please contact me.

Via e-mail BNLtv@aol.com
    Via Phone 315-263-3696 (verizon)

Thank you for your consideration.

Christopher Spelman

P.S. If AbsoluteH&L isn't interested and there is someone in the CNY area with at least the experience that AbsoluteH&L has in proprietorships then please feel free to contact me.

2. mtnzone

mtnzone Member

hey Chris, MY dad has MS and even though Im not in your area I went to college there, and would be more than will help you with any questions you may have...

Stephen

3. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Been in business for 11 years in Rochester. Be glad to answer any questions I can.

4. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

although im not close to you. im willing to answer any questions you may have. ive got pleanty of experience with snow plowing/removal. and if there is a question i cant answer i can ask one of my family members as we have been operating our family construction company for 55 years. and been doing snow plowing/removal since the start of the company.

so any questions you have feel free to ask.