1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ABS Light....

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Jayson_109, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Jayson_109

Jayson_109 Junior Member

06' F350 (6.0, Reg Cab SRW)

Ok so since I've started plow this season it seems that my ABS light will start going on and off. I've narrowed it down to were it only comes on when turn the wheel left?!?!? It has stayed on for a period of time but has gone away, but no seems that its only coming on now when I turn the wheel left. Doesn't have to be fully left, just left. Any takers?? or with similar experience... Any help would be great.

2. A&MLANDSCAPING

A&MLANDSCAPING Junior Member

my 01s light comes on in the winter when it gets wet the wire coming from my wheel bering that plugs in has a tear in it but it only happens in the winter not the sumer

3. Jayson_109

Jayson_109 Junior Member

I figured something was getting wet, just thought it was strange that would only do this in winter. Would've thought that driving in the rain would give the same results. Thanks for you help I'll have to check it out.

4. ctbman

ctbman Member

You probably have a wheel bearing that is getting worn also.When you engage front diff. the wheel speed senson inside the hub wobbles enough to turn the abs light on. a very common problem on super duty ford should have this figured out about the time they stop making them.