1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

? about western pro plow

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by J.R. LAWN & LANDSCAPE, Dec 4, 2002.

1. J.R. LAWN & LANDSCAPE

J.R. LAWN & LANDSCAPE Junior Member

I have a few questions for you guys. I just recently bought a new truck 03 F250 V10 crew cab. I ordered it with an 8' western poly pro plow. I also have a 00 F250 V10 and i want to put that plow on the 00 because its not as long as a truck and just better all around for what im going to be using it for. Will the wiring and front mount be a pain in the but ? How long will this take me? What do you guys think??

jim

2. bert

bert Member

wireing harness will be different Im going through this right now Im taking a western frame off a 2000 f350 and puttin it on a 2002 f350 the spreader bar on the 2000 is to short 300 bucks for the spreader bar or 360 for a whole under carraige **** I might as well buy a new plow depending on what headlights you got if they are both plastic it will work do you have cab lights if so you need a relay harnnes leave me your phone # if you need more info I can call free from work:drinkup:

3. J.R. LAWN & LANDSCAPE

J.R. LAWN & LANDSCAPE Junior Member

my # is 810-614-7826 and any help would be greatly appreciated

jim