1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

About Time I Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pushinpaul, Dec 14, 2009.

1. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

Hi Everyone. Im Paul. I have been lurking around this site for over 2 years, about half of that time as a member. I never really got very involved until just recently. My family's business involves acres (50+) of parking lot, all of which we plow ourselves. While this is not the whole fleet, it is a start. I will try to get pictures up of the whole fleet later in the week. The first picture is our 938G and the second our 966G. Wheel loaders have and will always be our mainstay when it comes to heavy equipment. We also have a Case 821B and an old W-14. The third picture is our OshKosh. It is a beast of a plow "truck". The last picture is a shot of the shed full of our Dumps. We don't really use them for plowing, just hauling. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

I really like that Oshkosh it looks like a beast!!!!!wesport

3. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks god, hope to see you around more.

4. HitchC&L

HitchC&L Member

Whats the family business?

Some sort of construction or trucking?

5. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

very nice and welcome! where upstate are you located?

6. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

very nice looking fleet I bet you can move alot of snow with that equipment. how do you move the machine to the lot that you plow, i assume a lowboy but wouldn't you be over width with the 966G?

7. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking fleet... What exactly do you use the 966G on? Pusher? Bucket? If you bump a curb, what happens? Kinda a big machine for snow?

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

How many driveways do you do with that equipment? Definitely some nice lookin' rigs you got there!

9. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

NICE.. I'd like to see more pics of the OshKosh.

BTW welcome to the site.

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

where about in upstate are you located?

11. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Thats some big equipment! I like it!

12. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

that Oshkosh is huge

13. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

welcome! what kind of business is it that requires 50 acres of lots and all of those dumps?

BTW the loaders look great! what size boxes do you use or is it just the bucket?

14. Uncle Herb

Uncle Herb Senior Member

Maybe they plow DestiNY parking lots. ;)

15. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking equipment

16. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Nice looking stuff... I want to know what ur business is too...

17. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

Family business is a wholesale (dealer only) Auto Auction. The reason we have so much equipment/trucks is because we do all of our own maintenance, construction, and of course, snow removal. We are halfway between Binghamton and Corning on the State Border. We do not do any contract work. As far as what we put on the front of the loaders - we subscribe to the basket theory. I do not have any pictures of the baskets on my computer, but they are very efficient for our purposes. We have a 16 foot wide basket for the 966, a 14 foot for the 821, and a 12 foot wide high volume bucket for the 938. As far as the equipment being too large for snow removal, our lots are completely wide open, no curbs, islands or other obstacles other than all of the cars we have on premises. Ill get more pics up when I get home from school later this week. Thanks for the comments.

18. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

What type of cars? just like used ones? or like 10 brand new trucks for the price of one?

19. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

oh, now I get it!