1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

About time for the North Shore!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PORTER 05, Jan 23, 2006.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

finally got some snow here! 5 inches on Cape Ann, then turned to rain... plowed 90% of my accounts. got a little hydraulic leak, but everything else was fine. hope everyone else finally got some snow, made some money, and had a good time!:D

2. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

you got that right....i love makin 500 bucks profit in a day haha...i'm sure thats nothin compared so some of you out there......

3. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

Hom many " did you get?. Salisbury was around 5", Newburyport 6". It's weird, today it seems there is less snow on the ground.

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Haven't plowed in so long I forget what it's like to make $ 500.00 profit period . :realmad:

5. Rappa

Rappa Member

Yeah it really settled down. We got like 7 inches but it seems like only 4 after 24 hours.

6. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

I forgot what a dollar is =(

7. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

i just heard abouth the snow squall for tonight 2-4" and probably more for Sunday:bluebounc

8. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

Amen! Plowed for the city for 4 hours and got all but one of my driveways done. Only casualty was losing one of the moutning pins on my dump when I hit a manhole cover. Didn't realize it right away and bent the ear that was still attached. Nothing a little heat and hammering cant fix though. Good day all in all. Looking forward to more...:D

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I'm Jealous !!!

10. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

We probably got around 6" in Waltham, but after the rain ended it was more like 4". I plowed my whole route, felt good to get out there again.

1-3" expected tonight from midnight to 3am or so. Snow showers during the day tomorrow.

11. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Hoping For Bigger Storms

Got 5"is My Area And A Little Plow Time W/ State

12. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

We got 7 or 8 the other day-got 6 on the town and banged out the drives!just a coating this A.M.:cry: