1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

? about my blazer

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by stunter2boy79, Sep 27, 2005.

1. stunter2boy79

stunter2boy79 Member

i have a 1996 chevy blazer. why is it when i search for a plow and all my results come up as a s-10. i found out that i do not have an s-10 when i replacing my front rotors. Any help.

2. ironworks01

ironworks01 Member

s10 or blazer

The only difference between your blazer and a pick up is the size of the spindle and the caliper. That is why pick up rotors are slightly larger. Other than that the front suspension is identical. However check your front end you may need some work. I am a master tech and I change ball joints and idler arms in these vehicles 3-4 times a week. Not wishing you bad luck, just telling you a blade will wear that FE out fast.
    Good Luck
    mike

3. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

Because they stopped making full size blazers in 94 Then they were known as TAHOE. good luck.