1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Able 2 Microlites?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Strobesnmore, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I have about 10 solid amber and 10 solid clear. They have the black housing with the mount and are steady burn lights that require a flasher to make them flash. If anyone has a need I would like to get $20.00 Each. They are a current light from Able 2 and amber retails for $87.00 and Clears $102.00. We took them off the site as most new lights have the built in flasher. I have 2 green ones as well same $20.00 price tag. email me, Louis@strobesnmore.com Thanks

11_9000_Variety_290px.jpg

2. I would like to try a few out, but is there a way you can get a video up of them.

I could use them on my enclosed trailers

I also would like to tell you about your e66 light stick, man that little sucker is bright as all hell, so bright that i had a cop pull me to tell me to turn it down. Yea like thats going to happen

3. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Email sent!

4. Strobesnmore

Thanks, love the E66 myself and the new dual color version is a great addition to the line.

5. Strobesnmore

I will look to see if I have an old video but do not believe I ever did one of those lights

6. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

There is a video of them on youtube. Search able 2 micro lights

7. Dual color e66 what news is this. What colors

8. Strobesnmore

I only have 2 of these lights left in amber. The Dual Color E66 is available in all red, all blue, and half red and half blue with all the arrow patterns switching to Amber.

9. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I wish I would have known about this dual color bar when I placed my order. Just put a red e66 on my truck and the ability to go to amber for plowing would have been a major plus. O well maybe my next truck. The guys were very impressed with it last night at the fire house. Just put it on and an hour later had a house fire so I got to try it out:redbounce

10. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Interested in 1 amber and 1 green one!!

11. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Louis I loved the 2 Mini Phantom Max Led Dash lights I got from you guys, workin great, now just need the snow! Hopefully your email system is working again! I have a few guys who should be ordering a bunch from you guys soon because of your customer service!

12. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

email sent