1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Aaladin hot water pressure washer, commercial grade 4 gpm and 3500 psi with accesorie

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by trqjnky, Mar 11, 2012.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

I am selling a like new Aaladin powerwasher. This pressurewasher is made for professional use and commercial quality. the heater element was recently re-packed and a tune up and oil change performed just before winter. There is an on/off switch to turn the hot water heater on and off. There is also a siphon hose with adjustable flow rate to draw soap or chemicals directly into the hose to spray through the wand. Which is needed for spraying up high or long distances to apply cleaner. this Would be great for someone refinishing decks, washing cars or general cleaning. I am also including an in line water filter which extends the life of the pump and eliminates hard water spots on things you wash!

I am including everything i have that goes with it, a turbo nozzle, a gutter cleaning nozzle (u-shaped to clean inside of gutters), multiple spray pattern tips, an extendable soft bristled brush that is brand new, the spray wand of course, and all the cleaners i have left which includes

1 gallon of liquid gutter and rust cleaner, cleans mold and mildew off of gutters and siding, and mild rust stains from siding and concrete.
    f8 chemical powder, neutralizes acid after stripping decks and brightens wood to like new appearance.
    1/2 gallon of powdered deck stain stripper and cleaner, this is commercial quality stuff, puts home depot type of cleaners to shame.
    1 gallon of powdered simple cherry, a general cleaner with a bleach base and cherry scent that cleans anything and everything.

PRESSURE WASHER Specifications
    4 Gallons per minute of water flow. this is over double the water flow of most other power washers.
    3000 psi of water pressure
    12.5 hp kohler engine that runs on gasoline
    diesel fuel water heater element
    There is a new napa brand battery also
    100 ft of hose, and i have another roll of 100 feet of hose i will include if you want it.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

Oh. $2500 includes all chemicals and accessories