1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A WideOut Deflector?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Second Nature, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Second Nature

Second Nature Member
    from Ohio

Brand new WideOut this year. I haven't yet seen a good picture or representation of Western's snow deflector for this plow. Can anyone describe or show this deflector? I'm particularly interested in how it is configured out near the wing scoops.

Thanks

2. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

Just put westerns deflector kit on mine. Bolt the rubber to the brackets, Drill 6 holes and bolt the brackets on. with the wings in scoop it covers a half of them.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I've run them on all the XLS's that I've owned...a bit pricey, but worth it. Without it, you can't go very fast.

4. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I have some photos here

5. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Users\cert\Documents\deflector 3.jpg

6. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

7. Second Nature

Second Nature Member
    from Ohio

Thanks for bringing this back up. After acquiring a WideOut last fall, I found the deflector and purchased it. Very pricey, but a lot of quality in it. I have little use for sissy stuff on the business end of my trucks at 4 am....and this deflector is definitely heavy-built.