1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a whole lot of vertex goign on.....10 on 1 truck?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Dissociative, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

My friends just got some trucks and they both wanted vertex leds. One is for a Ranger and the other for a f-250...

hope this inspires someone to do some cool stuff with multiple heads....

they are gonna post up after we do the install soon....

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/3802george/MOV04510.flv">

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/3802george/MOV04508.flv">

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

You sure do shoddy work:D

3. Dissociative

112 views and thats the reply i get......

wheres my shotgun...i'm gonna go clean my teeth...LOL

4. Duramax101

Duramax101 Junior Member

I need strobes in a Chevy dually. Is the Whelen the best? Would you recommend 6, 8 or 10? Thanks!

5. Dissociative

e-mail me and lets get a beer......

6. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

nice sandals

what i have done with alot of light heads. is use an external flasher

7. Dissociative

i was waiting for that.......:laughing:

yeah...i did that before too with the external.....

8. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

thanks for doing the great work on all 11 vehicles, any update on the stuff for the 09 jeep??, or am I ripping you off too, lol

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Ive got 8 vertex heads in my truck, all clears! love em! you do some great stuff

10. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

I couldn't see the lights because of the glare off those white feet! LOLOL,

Cool deal. I like the vertex, just wish it had better sync patterns.

11. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

So wheres the videos of them installed?

12. Dissociative

install will be a while because i am just about on my death bed sick.......i got a bad flu and had to work outdoors for 3 days here in the cold wind and i think i may just die today.....

jeep parts are on the way Mike.....Hows the Jeep look at night with the vertex in it?
    BTW......everyone else.....4 vertex in a 2010 Jeep rubicon......but o forgot my camera....DOH and we are adding 3 interior light bars one in rear....2 on sides....possibly a front window light too...The vertex were put into the reverse and headlights of the jeep. Sno way plow on it.....so when jeeps heads are off the vertex pop em all yellow it looks pretty nice..

why everyone picking on my feet?....my wife says i have beautiful feet for a man....lol

13. Dissociative

Like i said before to everyone......You all may have your opinions of these two companies....but they both have NEVER screwed me around...

but i am a big guy...mabey i am just intimidating...LOL :gunsfiring:

14. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Well **** i hope you get better.

15. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

lmfao

you are not that big george, i am no slouch myself, lol

16. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

yeah, yeah

to be honest, i could give two s**ts of everyones opinion of our companies, at least we both know who is making money this winter.:drinkup:

17. Dissociative

tell Phil to call me.......let's get moving during the break in weather

And i meant big like as in status....i'm well known as the King so you all recognize

18. Gix1k4

Gix1k4 Senior Member

Damn, you do some clean harnesses. Nice work!

19. Dissociative

Thank you, it's actually what i enjoy the most....the pre-build of the products. I really like combining everything the trucks gonna get into a neat drop in loom.....no mess.....and it makes it really easy to rip out and re sell if truck needs to be traded in or junked.

20. 203

203 Junior Member

Damn!!

George, have to say I'm impressed and haven't seen these installed.
    The lighting/wiring seems to be an interesting field....no limits aside from one's imagination....now...the locksmithing...let's just say I'm 27 and already bored to death with it!!!!-Take care,Tim