1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A video of a holder tractor blowin a driveway

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bmsnow, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

We did use both tractors but mainly just for the video!!! this driveway has been sitting for about a week with this snow then it rained all day yesterday before turning back to snow, so this is super heavy "Sierra Cement" snow.let me know what ya think!!

2. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

What kind of money do you get for a drive like that? What are you into it man hours wise?

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

thats dope.
  4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Sure beats the hell out of a walk behind, and looks alot warmer.
  5. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

not to long and not to short = video. Thumbs Up

nice machines = Thumbs Up

nice clean lookin job = Thumbs Up
  6. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

thanks guys! will calls i charge anywhere between 80.00-125.00................. 80 if im already out 125 if in need to fire up. a seasonal would run 565 on that driveway it usually takes about 5-7 min including road time if i'm maintaining the driveway. On average we hit our contracted driveways 25 times a year. Our big storm we just had we had around 3' in a little over 24 hour period we were able to knock out 130 driveways and a parking lot with two large pads and a round about in 6 hrs per round with 12 plus inches the first two passes and 6 or less on our clean up shift...
  7. stargazer

stargazer Member

Excellent video, a real pleasure to see equipment handling a goodly amount of snow, so we can get an idea of how it handles the job.

Really nice looking equipment.

Thanks for posting that!