1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A video drive thru of some of our plow places.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Grassman09, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

A video tour of some of the places we plow. Getting around during the day sucks. I can make most of the places in a truck in 5 mins tops from each other at night or early am. Takes a bit longer in the Tractor or Skid Steer, about 20 mins to the furthest place.

Our plow route

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Turn the radio on.....

I couldn't watch all the way thru, I just finished my route. Places look good.

3. Grassman09

It didn't pick up my radio just the damn cam hitting the windshield. Thx Markus.

4. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

where is the one where you actually plow snow?...lol

5. Grassman09

I don't plow those places with a truck and I personally don't plow them. I do the stuff no one wants to do like residential driveways in the next town over or load and spread salt at the places or help the walkway guys.

Few vids here of the skid and tractor clearing snow

6. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

What kind of light bar do you have on your dump?

7. Grassman09

Whelen Liberty with traffic director. Also have a justice bar on my Ford and a Responder on other plow truck. I just use whelen stuff.