1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a trip for nothing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Dec 15, 2001.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

today i moved a plow for the mechanic at work, from winstead where he bought it today to his house in brookfield. that trip was not a waste. It clicked to me that while in brookfield i'll try and get my fleece back that i left in ct18fireman's truck coming back from the plowsite bbq.

I talked to him last night via AIM. he told me his cell # and the address of his shop as i wanted to see his 6 trucks. this morning i called him, he told me he'd be around there at 12, the expected time i would have dropped off the plow and headed over to his shop (8 minutes trip time from the mechanics house to ct's shop). i call his cell on a landline and on my cell, i get his voicemail. he's not there. then i decide to take a ride over to his shop.

i found it, and of course there's no trucks of his there, no signs that he even rents a space there. so, for now he doesn't even exist as a business.

i think it's pretty lame for a person to be pretending to be something he's not.

and after 2 months, i try to get my fleece back as i'm in the same town, i'm promised i'll get it back by him of course it didn't happen. and there were none of his trucks there.

i wouldn't trust this mans word for $.02 as he wasted my time and patience.

Bryan

:mad:

2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

HAHAHA

Seriously man where did you go?
    I got no call and my brother and three of his friends were there all day. I think you went to the wrong place. Was it a big red barn? There should have been a bike shop out front?

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Just checked my voicemail. You did call. :( e-mail me

4. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Voicemail says u called me ay 12:45! I told you I would be gone after noon.

5. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Come on man, at least get the little guy his fleece back. Its getting cold out.
    Dino

6. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

The post office doesn't charge that much to ship a 5 pound fleece.

Geoff

7. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I am going down near him to drop off a tractor tomorrow or Monday and will get it back to him. Can't let him get sick.

8. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

If he gets sick, that means he is home from school.
    If he is home from school, that means he has more time to post.
    And no one wants that. JK Bryan
    Dino

9. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

LOL, Dino,

10. snow

John-

Just remember who's hosting your equipment photos:cool:

bryan

11. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

Bryan, all this drama over the last 2 months just for a fleece? damn thing must be made of gold!

12. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Surely that's not one of them thar golden fleeces I've heard about since I was a kid (back when they plowed with horse and buggys) is it? LOL

Bruce

13. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

It is a nice Fleece. My wife thought it was mine and cleaned it for him.

14. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Bryan,
    When you come visit me,I will take you out to buy a new one.:)
    We would not want you to get sick,now.
    See You Soon

15. snow

I have other jackets, the fleece was a nice one i had though.
    I'll be up there to visit u next week, after christmas. maybe i'll stop by and see john dimartino.

bryan

16. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

For gosh sakes, guys box up the fleece and snail-mail it to him. I mean his handle is snow and I don't want to offend anything to do with snow. Maybe that's why we are all crying for snow. LOL J/K

17. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

I forgotI still have Bryan's hat from last year,he never wanted it back though.Bryan,let me know what day your coming,so i can plan on it.

18. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Geeze he leaves stuff all over.:D JK man

19. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

gettin salty

Geez I've heard aboout being salty about snow removal and stuff but this is REALLY some salt here. Hope u got paid somehow for transporting the plow Bryan

20. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Snow leaves his stuff all over?

Maybe next time he visits someone, he'll leave his truck or digital cam!!!;)

Just kidding snow,

Hey CT, the fleece could have developed legs and walked back in all this time. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ send it to the young guy will you!

His mom is probably breaking his chops over the darned fleece. She isn't gonna let him play with us bullies anymore if you dont send it back.....

Wait a minute! is that such a bad thing? LOL

Seriously CT send it back to him, I wouldnt want to have to send my bill collector up... he's bigger and meaner than me !!!;)