1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A thank you to B&B!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mkwl, Jan 3, 2010.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I thought a thank you thread to B&B was in order- I know he has given me tons of advice/tips in regards to my truck, and I know he helps lots of others on here as well...so- thanks B&B for all your help! ussmileyflag
  2. nate456789

nate456789 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Thanks b&b you have helped me tons with advice.
    I hope to return the favors one day.
  3. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

B&B does deserve a thank you! He never steers you wrong and doesnt make you feel stupid for the small stuff either. :salute:
  4. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Definately a person that is greatly appreciated here...people like him make this site what it is :nod:
  5. Chevy/GMC

Chevy/GMC Member

Yes thank you B&B I've learned alot from reading your post's from helping others and my self. Your kinda like a gardian angel around here:angel: THANKS AGAIN....
  6. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Awesome guy, helped me get my plow truck up and running this year. :salute:
  7. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Without a doubt, he is a great person and always willing to help. He has helped me a ton. He is everybodys best friend for sure. THANKS B&B you deserve all the praise of everyone on this board. This I am sure is long overdue.:waving:
  8. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

This is long overdue. Heck if he charged a dollar for everyone he helps he would be a million air.

Thanks B&B for making this site awsome. I hope i dont need your help soon but if i do i know you will be there for me.
  9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Thank you for the warm appreciation guys. :waving:

But also don't forget it's all of us that makes it what it is so be sure to give yourselves a job well done pat on the back as well as I've witnessed many very helpful posts to the other members in need from you guys as well. And it's that certain community as a whole "spirit" so to speak with the desire to help others that makes it what it is.Without that we're all just a bunch of snow crazies staring at a screen.

Which you know they'll haul you away for that. :D
  10. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Even me? :rolleyes::p
  11. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Of course, why not? You've come a long way since first joining and I'm sure you've shared some good info along the way. So like the rest of us you've gained and shared both. And that is the whole intended purpose of it all as far as I see it. :nod:
  12. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Another awesome answer :salute:
    Thanks. :waving:
  13. johnslawn

johnslawn Member
    from ma

I have spent hours reading/searching for info and answers on this site. And B&B has come thru often.
    I sent him a private message a couple of months ago,to say thanks for it all.
    Today I say it again. THANKS B&B !
  14. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm Crazed ...Haul me away....
    Thanks !!! B & B !!!
  15. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Many of us have learned much from B&B..........:drinkup:
  16. Dondo

Dondo Senior Member

B&B - Thank you!! As many people have found out you have a vast knowledge of trucks and plowing in general! I know that you have helped me greatly and I do appreciate it! It appears your kind of like the "Dad" of plowsite. You can always be turned to for help and you've never steered anyone wrong. If you ever make it to North Jersey send me a PM cause i would like to buy you a much deserved beer!! :drinkup:

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year
  17. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Yep Mike is one of a kind...that is a fact.

He's generous with his time and effort.

He's also smart.......watch!

Hey Mike, whats the friction coefficient of fluid film?

Thanks as always
  18. jdknight75

jdknight75 Senior Member

B&B has hlped me a bunch as well. But has anyone ever figured out how he knows so much about every truck and plow out there?
  19. 515CUSTOMS

515CUSTOMS Junior Member

I was thinking that today. How does he know so much, were does he work. He does deserve a thank you. So a big thank you goes out to B&B
  20. t.i.b

t.i.b Senior Member

thanks alot! ialways wonder if b&b knows all this stuff right off the top of his head?!