1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A/T Tires-- Any Good???

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by UNCLE BOB, Feb 9, 2001.

UNCLE BOB Member

Has anyone ever used Dunlop Radial Rover A/T's ? If so let me know if you liked them. I bought a set,brand new $300.00 . They looked too nice to pass up.The tread pattern looks effective and all the lugs are siped. Let me know what you think of them! Bye the way their 33"x12.50-16.5 Uncle BOB
  2. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

My dodge had a set on it when i got it,they were nice tires,until I wore them out.they were 285/75r16 D rated.They werent that loud for a big tire either,and rode good at 60 psi.

UNCLE BOB Member

Thanks John!
  4. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover Junior Member

Consumer Guide rated them #1

A few years back Consumer Guide rated the Dunlop Radial Rover A/T's a best buy. I tried them on my S-10 and found them well worth the money. They lasted a long time and rode/handled nicely.

I ended up with a different tire as my favorite. The B.F. Goodrich Radial All Terrain.

5. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

I have R/T on my truck (real snow tires) and am quite happy with them (so far).
  6. yardsmith

yardsmith Senior Member

Are you saying you bought 4 new 33's for $300?
    That's a steal! Where'd you get them? Local tire store?
    I bought 32" Spartan mud kings (BFG knockoff) at a set of 4 for $97 each, & that was a deal.
    Lemme know! I'm loking for a summer set.

UNCLE BOB Member

I bought them out of the classified adds in my local paper.I try to look for good deals almost every day,I found another set sunday,but they were mixed 2 A/T's 2 M/T's. BFG's . On 4 new 8 lug wagon wheels, The guy said the tires were "just like new",But I did'nt want to mix them.I probaly should have. For $260.00 35 Incher's at that!!!