1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a story......

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by 1olddogtwo, Apr 22, 2011.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

What is Spartan ?

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Where do I buy some of those 700 hour cutting edges?

4. 1olddogtwo

http://www.spartandieseltech.com/

Me too.....LOL I know they do some beta testing outside of their own with other contractors

5. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Put us on the list too. One set a season, at least, our sideplate wear shoes need to be replated.

6. 1olddogtwo

Really, how many hours a year ???

7. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Less than 100, bought the loader with 100 hrs on it, we have used it 3 seasons now & it has about 450, each run also includes at least an hour driving between sites. I bought the pusher 2 seasons ago, at the start of last season we added two more pusher to our fleet, both protecs one rubber one ist. The artic scrapes the best, & saves on salt but I had & still have concerns about durability & cost of wear parts, that said the salt savings do offset the wear parts by far. I'm also looking at getting the cutting edges made in town to save some $$.