1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A salute to the women sno fighters

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Earlier today someone was surprised to hear I have a women operator working for me. So I thought it fitting to start a thread saluting these hard working, dedicated sno fighters.
    http://youtu.be/bEFzlj_NMJY :salute:
  2. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Can you give a little more info on the tractor?

PS Chad will be moving to Quebec pretty quick. lol
  3. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Is she single?? I could move up north lol, cool video
  4. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

We also have a part time plow girl!
    "Friendly" competitor has a couple girls running case loaders for city roads!

Nothing but good to say about female operators.
  5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Its a John Deere 6410 year 2001. 104 hp engine, and 90 hp PTO.

Chad definately motivated me to do this. The funny thing is I had just taken the video today, without knowing his comments.
  6. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Paul, I thought the controls looked a little different than my 5101.
  7. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

You let your operators drive John Deeres.?!!!..LOL
  8. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Cool video Paul... There's only 1 girl who drives plow truck down here that I've ever seen...
  9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's really impressive Thumbs Up My wife would need a couple years of practice just to drive a tractor forward much less in reverse while operating a blower!
  10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Roy,if you let her out of the house once and a while she'll learn something new!
  11. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

I'd hire a sexy little thing in a heart beat. everyone would look at her wearing my stuff, and im sure she'd be WAY more gentle on equipment.
  12. rywnygc

rywnygc Member
    from 14033

and remember, giggity giggity,- giggity goo.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

My wife plows, sometimes. She loves the double takes she gets when she's driving around with the plow on. The other thing is I know the place is PERFECT when she leaves
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  14. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Have only seen one girl in a plow truck around here. I am teaching my gf to plow for next year!!!
  15. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Good for her, nothing wrong with women operators. I've heard some say that they are much easier on equipment and have more attention to detail.
  16. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Great thread Neige. My sister runs a truck for me in the winter and a mowing crew in the summer. She is definitely the most dedicated employee I have ever had. She is the one running the walker in this thread.

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Oh trust me, your wife's blown in a few driveways in her life. LOL My youngest sister can drive anything on the farm and snow. She pisses guys off when she can back a trailer up better then them.
  18. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

really cool she's that good,

Can we see her plow the snow, from a different prospective, such as ....

standing on the side of the lot ? Hard to judge what's she's doing just by the "in cab" camera..

I want to see just how many parked cars she's wacking......:eek:
  19. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

I worked with a woman (Jodi) at Maine DOT she was an equal to the best of them...Out worked a few of the guys on a daily basis...A great co worker....
  20. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

and the rest of the story.:D