1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A quick Thank You to Mick

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by The Boss, Mar 18, 2005.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I just wanted to recognize Mick for all the info. and knowledge he has put into this site. I personally have learned a great deal from him and I know alot of other people have as well. I also would like to add that he is probably the most respected member on here that I've seen and that is an honor in itself. :nod:

I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be here for many different reasons but I thought I would show my respect for Mick before I left. Of course I can always talk to him other places too.
    Thanks again Mick! :waving:
  2. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

It's nice to see a post like this, and if anyone deserves some thanks and recognition I'd agree it's Mick.

I too have learned alot from his posts and he has also given me some great advice responding to my requests for his thoughts on a few things. I think the best way we can thank him is to try and be more like him in terms of staying focused on the plowing business with our posts. Sometimes the silly bickering that goes on and the occasional trolling by a few goofs throws us off the track, and Mick is always there to remind you, indirectly, that that's not why we're all here.

Thanks Mick..........here's to ya! :drinkup:
  3. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Professionalism. Mick is the definition of a professional.
  4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Thank you for the kind words. :eek:
  5. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

Mick thank you for all the help here on the website i learned lot more about plowing this year
  6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

You are so right, it's good to have people like Mick around to help out us rookie's. There are alot of great people on this site, to everyone Thank You for teaching us rookie's about life as a plow jockey. Mick Thank You for all of your insight into this tough job that we all do.

Regard's Mike
  7. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks for the help and advice you have given me this past year.It is nice to know that plowsite has knowledgeable people that helps in any way they can.

8. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Mick, thank you for your time and knowledge.
  9. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Mick. I have found your posts to allways be good advice and put forward in a mature,respectfull, and helpfull manner. New members would be wise to use your format as a model to guide them.
    Keep up the good work.
  10. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

I agree Boss, Mick is a class act. Quality info goes into his posts.
    Great Job Mick. :salute: