1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a question from a newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by mowit1200, Aug 7, 2006.

1. mowit1200

mowit1200 Junior Member

started up cutting grass and such last year, things are really picking up now late in the season and i have gotten four new accounts this week, all are requiring snow removal, they are driveways and sidewalks, approx. 25-30 feet long on the drives and 120-250 linear ft of sidewalk, i just purchased
    a new two stage blower this week, i have an older toro s200 for the smaller snow falls, while i have over five years of exp. with the removal of snow working for someone else, i have no idea of how to price. should i do per
    storm or per inch?, and if you could please help me pricing, it is a tight route so i do not have much drive time. sorry for the long post and i thank you for any and all advice
  2. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

make it worth your time...dont move your equipt for free