1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A public kudos to Sno-way

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by tjthorson, Sep 28, 2006.

1. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

I just wanted to give a public *thank-you* to the folks at Sno-Way, specifically Tom Brewer, my local district manager, Rick Knuth - for hooking me up with Tom.

After some difficulties trying to give money to my local dealer (like 1 mile from my house), Tom sent me to Cesar's Equipment in Bridgeview, IL. For those that may not know, I bought an MT and had it installed 2 years ago on a 94 Blazer. I bought a 2005 Jeep Wrangler this year and needed the new subframe.

Cesar's not only verfied the part numbers, they ordered the parts, AND since I was so far away, had a driver (that was delivering some big equipment in my area) throw my parts in the truck so i didn't have to drive down to get them.

I had been trying to get part numbers and parts from my local dealer since June - and Cesar's got it wrapped up and delivered in a week!

Thanks also to "Basher" for the idea (and part numbers) on the poly wear edge - what a difference in weight! (And my father-in-laws new textured concrete driveway thanks you too!)

Thanks again to all - its good to see a company that had good people representing it!

(And if anyone needs a subframe kit for an ST/MT on a 94 S-10 Blazer, give me a shout, I'll make a deal you can't refuse!)

Thanks again!

Todd Thorson

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

3. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah Snoway..........its the only way to go........

4. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

storksauto,

The parts I have are the mount itself, NOT the nose piece. So - you would have to have your own "3 hole" nosepiece (I reused mine for the jeep). I have the upper and lower brackets that allow a nosepiece center section to install on an S-10.

That Help?