1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a picture of my new truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by david-nh, Mar 30, 2003.

1. david-nh

david-nh Member

hello all well i finally have a few pictures of my new truck a 2003 2500 hd ls model with plow prep and trailering tow package reg cab model hope you like the picture my first time posting a picture and thanks to my buddy plow dak/ david anderson

silverado 1.jpg

2. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

:waving:
    Hi Dave.
    Nice resize job. You've got the hang of it now.. Good looking truck.
    Best of luck with it..

Mike
    P.S. Your Welcome :drinkup:

3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Hey good luck with the new truck:drinkup: .I can't say that I like it even though i'm a chevy guy and I have and older one just beacuase of the front end styling,guess you gotta love the advalanche to like it.Did you get the d-max/alli or a gasser?

4. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

:waving:
    Hi Dave.
    Nice resize job. You've got the hang of it now.. Good looking truck.
    Best of luck with it..

Mike
    P.S. Your Welcome :drinkup:

5. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Dave....Awesome pix........Too bad your gonna have
    to wait till next winter to plow....bummer. But its
    snowing here where I am now. Enjoy your new
    truck!....................geo

6. david-nh

david-nh Member

my new truck

my new truck is a gas engine 6 liter v8

7. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Nice truck, what color is that called? Is it auto or stick shift? Do you plan on putting a plow and if so, what did you have in mind? Does it have a plow prep package? Best of luck with it. :drinkup: Mike

8. david-nh

david-nh Member

my new truck

hey mike in answer to your questions1- its a blue metalic i also have a 2003 blazer same color2- its a auto trans, and3- it has the plowprep package and the trailering/ tow package as well. thanks david

9. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Thanks for the responses. :) But you missed 2 questions, hahaha. Do you plan on plowing with it, and if so, what plow do you plan on going with? ;) By the way, sweet color, I like it. Mike :waving:

10. david-nh

david-nh Member

re new truck

well iam still thinking about buying a plow setup will decide within the next few months and if i do i will either buy a curtis or a fisher setup

11. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Glad to see you decided on which truck,good luck with it!

12. myo

myo Senior Member

Hey David-Nh that is a sweet looking truck... I like the color, it is nice. That will be a nice plow truck if you decide to plow. Congrats and good luck with it!!! Fisher X-blade would look sweet with that color.:waving:

13. VictoryRedK1500

VictoryRedK1500 Member

Very nice truck, David! I hope that you get many years of great service out of it. Great color, too...gotta love blue!