1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A picture and Video of my Dodge

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jjklongisland, Dec 28, 2011.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Finally learned how to post a video on youtube. It is of my exhaust.

http://youtu.be/QLqD4kCTOgE

[​IMG]

Towing my buddies plow rig... (Dodge towing a Chevy... what else is new)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pushin4U

Pushin4U Senior Member

I Like the size matters sticker. Thumbs Up

3. jjklongisland

Thanks... It especially matters when filling up at the pump. Thankfully she is not my daily driver.

4. Pushin4U

Pushin4U Senior Member

:laughing: I had a V10 as well. She was a thirsty monster. Thing was a tank in the snow and at towing but very thirsty.

5. jjklongisland

On my way to pick up my buddies Chevy 2500 roughly 130 miles away, I averaged 11.4 mpg on the highway with no trailer. Towing it back to the house with the trailer and in slight traffic I averaged 8.9 mpg.

Shes thirsty but a torque monster. I have not plowed with her yet since I took last season off. Looking forward to she how she does...

6. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

You won't be sneaking up on anyone with it.:laughing:

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Sweet truck man, exhaust sounds awesome, My v10 averages like 7mpg while towing.

8. jjklongisland

Wow, 7mpg is rough. I bought the truck last January and havent done the gas mileage since this trip a few weeks ago cause I was scared to know. I only put around 3500 miles on my pickups per year so I figured the V10 wouldnt cost me that much more to own and the truck only had 77k original miles when I bought her.

Thanks for the exhaust comment. I did a tremendous amount of research and really couldnt decide which way to go. There wasnt much V10 videos to go by and sometimes they have the tendency of sounding like a rice rocket with exhaust. I wanted something mean sounding. I think I achieved it, just feel bad for the neighbors this winter when I start her up at 3 in the morning to go plowing... lol

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Yea i live in a hilly area so its not exactly easy on the trucks for towing lol